I prepared these ladoos using mango pulp, coconut and flavored with cardamom. They were really good with subtle of mango flavor with coconut which was wonderfully bright and refreshing taste experience. These delicious ladoos can be made very quick.
This year I missed to make snow man but managed to do it with these ladoos :)
Shredded Coconut fresh/dry – 2 cup
Mango pulp – 1/2cup
Sugar – 4tsp
Cardamom powder – a pinch
Ghee – 1tsp
- In a cooking vessel mix sugar with little water and make simple sugar syrup.
- When syrup becomes think add shredded coconut and cook for 10-15 mins.
- Add mango pulp and mix well and cook for 5 mins.
- Make small rounds while the mixture is warm, do not allow to cool.
- Cool and store in air tighter box.