Yesterday Evening I spent a relaxing day baking Brownies with Chocolate and Coffee. Brownies are an American dessert that is half cookie and half cake. They’re easy quick to make and are so moist and chewy.
I made them with the instant coffee and semi-sweet chocolate chips which really brought out the chocolaty and coffee flavor. Added nuts on top of the brownie mixture. The brownies puffed up more than what I expected. They were incredible and inside were just what I love in a brownie.
Here is the recipe for the Nutty Chocolate and Coffee brownie!!!!
Semi sweet chocolate chips – 3 tsps
Unsalted butter – 2 tsps
Instant coffee Nescafe (
choice of coffee) – 1 ½ tsp ur
Sugar – ½ cup
Eggs – 2 no
Baking powder – ½ tsp
Vanilla extact – 1 tsp
All purpose flour – ½ cup
Walnuts –1 tsp (optional)
Salt a pinch
- Melt the butter, chocolate chips and coffee in microwave for 1min by stirring occasionally.
- In a large bowl take sugar, salt, baking powder, vanilla extract and mix well.
- Add eggs and mix well for 2-3 mins
- Add Flour to the eggs mixture and beat until fluffy.
- Now Add the chocolate, coffee mixture and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a square cake pan line with a parchment paper.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan
- Garnish with walnuts on top of the batter of brownie.
- Bake for 20minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the brownie comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let them cool in the pan for 5 minutes.
- Cut them into squares.
Sending this to Brownie event hosted by divya, Food palette Series brown hosted by Akheela and Heart and Soul Hop hosted by kankana