Crunchy Banana Muffins are delicious and healthy made with all purpose flour, bananas, coconut, and walnuts. These are high in protein and has true flavor of banana in each bite, the crunchy made by coconut and walnuts sprinkled on top added great texture. They can be frozen for a fresh taste anytime.
Great muffins for a quick breakfast!!!!
For 8 muffins
All purpose flour – 1 cup
Sugar – ¾ cup
Unsalted Butter – ¾ cup melted and cooled
Egg – 1 no
Baking Powder – 1 tsp
Baking Soda a pinch
Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
Ripe bananas mashed – 1 cup
Whole milk – ¼ cup
Fresh shredded coconut – ½ cup
Chopped banana pieces – ¼ cup
Walnuts small – ½ cup
Salt a pinch
- In a small bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix well.
- Add melted unsalted butter, sugar and beat for few minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Now add milk, vanilla extract and mashed bananas and mix well until fluffy.
- Add chopped bananas, shredded coconut and walnuts into the batter and mix.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put paper liners in 8 muffin tins and fill them to ¾ with batter and put some shredded coconut, walnuts on top of the batter of muffin.
- Bake for 27 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Transfer muffins and let them cool.