It’s mid November, The Holidays are upon us – Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas and New Year Beginning. I am eagerly waiting for these holidays so that I can get some break from my work and can plan for vacations ,parties and get together’s :) Hope everyone are also planning for a great fun !!
Coming to this month’s concept is "Holiday Baking". No Christmas or New Year is complete without baking treats!! So why waiting girls it’s time for baking.
As this holiday mood goes till December end, so I am extending this month’s concept till end of this year.
Happy Holiday Baking!!!
Here are some guidelines
- Make recipes which fit this month’s concept
- Please link back to this page.
- Both Vegetarian and Non Vegetarian dishes are allowed but no pork or beef
- Use of logo is appreciated
- Send me your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “CC- Holiday Baking” with below details
- Blog Name
- Recipe Name
- Recipe URL
Non-bloggers can also send their recipes along with picture to the above email id.
Last date for entries is Dec 31 2011.
Hope to see you all participating!!!!
Note: Thank you all friend’s for sending traditional and yummy recipes to event CC-Festive Food. I will be posting the roundup as early as possible.