It’s Festival time with celebrations providing an opportunity for fun, customary feasting on food and family outings.
The string of festivals for the season starts from August and run through January across the world. Beginning with Varalaxmi Varatham, Ganesh Chaturthi and Eid. Moves to Onam and next with Dussera. Carrying on with Diwali, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Chirstmas. Shortly begin with fresh year – New Year, Pongal and Sankranthi in January.
As it is festival season, so I decided theme “Festive Food” for this month.
In view of the fact that I am counting all the festivals around the world, I will be accommodating both VEG and NON VEG entries like Sweets, Desserts, Cakes, Cookies, Snacks, Tiffins, Savories….and so on whatever you cook for the festivals.
So why waiting It’s Festival time guys !!! And it is the time for festival Food :)
Here are some guidelines
- Make recipes which fit this month’s concept
- Please link back to this page
- Any numbers of entries are allowed, archives are also allowed if reposted and update with the link to the announcement page.
- Use of logo is appreciated
- Send me your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “CC- Festive Food” with below details
- Blog Name
- Recipe Name
- Recipe URL
- Festival(s) for which the recipe is prepared
- Non-bloggers can also send their recipes along with picture to the above email id.
Last date for the entries is November 15th 2011.