This is very quick and easy sandwich and also a great comfort food. We can use any type of bread or cheese.
When I am concerned about my calorie intake I carry them in my lunchbox.
For 2 sandwiches
Egg – 2 no
Bread – 4 slices
Tomato – 4 slices
Onion – 4 slices
Lettuce – 2 leaves
Salt As Required
Pepper As Required
Mayonnaise – 4 tsp
Honey Mustard – 4 tsp
- In a large sauce pan, add oil heat on medium heat.
- Crack eggs in pan and cook to desired firmness.
- Season eggs with salt and pepper.
- Cook on both sides of the egg and keep it aside.
- Now spread mayonnaise and honey mustard on bread slices
- Cover it with lattice, tomato slices, onion slices, above cooked egg with bread to make two sandwiches
- Serve warm