Mango Nut Icecream is very easy to make that satisfy our cravings for dessert in this hot weather. This does not require any cooking just add and mix.
This Icecream is Prepared using Mango Puree, Condensed milk, Cool Whip. Also added nuts like almonds, cashews, pistachios to get the nutty taste in the Icecream. I learnt this recipe from my husband's friend in a party and also saw the same in aipi's blog.
I love this Ice Cream!!!!
Mango Pulp or Fresh Ripe Mango Puree (2 Mango) – 1 cup
Sweet Condensed Milk – 1 cup
Cool Whip – 2 cup
Almonds chopped into pieces– 3-4
Cashews chopped into pieces – 3-4
Unsalted Pistachios – 3-4
- In a Air tight Container/Bowl add mango pulp and sweet condensed milk and mix well
- Add Cool whip and mix thoroughly
- Add chopped almonds, cashews, pistachios and fold in well
- Cover the container and keep it in freezer for 6 hours
- Take out from freezer and enjoy this yummy ice cream
Sending this to Healing Foods - Mango hosted by Reva originally started by Siri With this also sending my other mango entries