I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend !!!
I tried papaya muffins with choco chips topping and they came out so well and delicious.
Papaya is a great source of Vitamin A. Papaya Muffin is a great way to lure Non-Papaya eaters especially kids :-)
Perfect for a light snack or handy breakfast!!!!!
For 6 Muffins
All purpose Flour – 1 cup
Sugar – ¾ cup
Unsalted butter – ½ cup melted
Egg – 1 no
Baking powder – 1 tsp
Baking Soda a pinch
Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
Ripe Papaya mashed – 1 cup
Milk – 2 tsps
Semisweet chocolate chips – 3 tsps
Salt a pinch
- In a small bowl take baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix well.
- Add melted unsalted butter, sugar and beat for few minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Now add milk, vanilla extract and mashed papaya and mix well.
- Add flour to the batter and mix well until fluffy.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put paper liners in 6 muffin tins and fill them to ¾ with batter and put some choco chips top of the batter of muffin.
- Bake for 27 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Transfer muffins and let them cool.
Sending this to Show me your Muffin hosted by Divya and Kid's Delight event hosted by Mina orginally started by Srivalli and Breakfast mela hosted by Srivalli.