శ్రీ రామ నవమి శుభాకాంక్షలు !!!! జై శ్రీ రామ !!! జై శ్రీ రామ !!!
Happy Sri Rama Navami !! Jai Shri Ram !! Jai Shri ram !!
Sri Rama Navami is a famous Hindu Festival that celebrates the birthday of Lord Rama as well as his marriage. This day also marks the end of the nine day Utsavam called Vasanthothsavam , festicval of spring that starts with ugadi.
Today I made Panakam, VadaPappu, Chalimidi as naivedyam ( prasadam).
Panakam is a sweet drink prepared with jaggery and flavored with cardamom powder. Vada Pappu is prepared with split yellow moong dal and Chalimidi is a rice flour sweet prepared with rice flour, jaggery and flavored with cardamom powder.
Grated Jaggery – 4-5 tsp
Pepper powder – 1 tsp
Cardamom powder – 1 tsp
Water – 2 glasses
- Dissolve the granted jaggery in water
- Add pepper powder and cardamom powder
- Mix well and serve
Moong Dal – ½ cup
- Soak Moong Dal for 30 minuts in water
- Drain water and Serve
- This is eaten raw and uncooked
Jaggery – ¼ cup
Rice powder – ½ cup
Cardamom powder a pinch
- In a bowl take rice powder and add grated jaggery and mix well
- To this add cardamom powder and very little water and make a smooth dough
- Chalimindi will be taken with vada pappu.