Sesame and vermicelli are my favorite and thought to try this combo, along with jaggery which tasted very yummy.
These are prepared by simple ingredients like Sesame, Vermicelli and Jaggery. This ladoo tastes very crunchy due to vermicelli and very yummy flavor with sesame and jaggery
Sesame – 1 cup
Vermicelli – 1 cup
Jaggery – 1 cup
- Dry Roast sesame in a pan with ½ tsp of ghee and let them cool
- Dry Roast Vermicelli in a pan with ½ tsp of ghee and let them cool
- Once sesame, vermicelli are cooled
- Take grated jaggery, sesame, vermicelli, 2 tsp ghee and grind them into smooth mixture.
- This smooth mixture becomes little oily which will help to make laddo shape
- If you think ladoo is not forming proper round shape add little ghee and press hard to form a ladoo.
- Store them in air tight container. Enjoy!!!
Sending this to Just 4 hosted by Shobha , Any one can cook hosted by Umm , CWF-Sesame hosted by Reva started by Kiran , Sweet Luv hosted by vardhini , Let's Cook - Sweet Sometimes hosted by Radhika