Sunday, February 19, 2012

CC-Holiday Baking Roundup

Sorry everyone, the Holiday Baking Roundup is on a hold for a while. As I got a problem with my mail.


Here are the collection of recipes for Holiday Baking. I listed them in the order I received. Thank you all for the delicious and lovely entries !!!



Gobi Masal Stuffed Buns , Coconut stuffed Sweet Buns , Chocolate Pistachio Biscotti by Sangee







Grilled Gobi Masala by Vidhya




Vegetable Pizza ( with Wheat base), Puffs Pizza Pinwheels by Shobha


 


Garlic Pesto Pull Apart Bread, No Bake Mango CakeWhole Wheat Cookies by Nupur





Rainbow Lamingtons , Coconut CakeLight Fruit CakeTutti-frutti Cookies by Ambreen



 



No-Place-Like-Home Oatmeal Cookies by Denise Romeo










 

 


















Bibingka by Umm Mymoonah











Eggnog Cake by Divya Vikram



 








Khara Bun By Harini Shrinivas



 










 
 

 







Christmas Chocolate Marbel Cake By Chandrani Banerjee



Coconut Cookies By Deeksha



 



Butterscotch Shortbread CookiesGingersnaps with Fresh GingerCurried Onion and Chickpeas bread by Ambika


 
 




 
And finally to my entries


 

18 comments:

  1. My what lovely dishes for me to try out. I sound like red riding hood:)
    Looks great. Now I know wher to come when I need a recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely spread

    Aarthi
    http://www.yummytummyaarthi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like I missed your lovely event thought I sent something

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely recipes & fabulous round up,Sravani!

    Erivum Puliyum

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely round up with lot of yummilicious baked goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow lovely round up and amazing collections of recipes...

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful roundup, all yummy recipes in one place :)

    Join the Just "4" Fun event :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many tempting recipes, lovely roundup Sravani!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful round up. do i feel full looking at all those pics or hungrier.. i can't figure it out

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have a really nice collection out here..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...such a wonderful collection of delicious bakes :-)

    Http://Onlyfishrecipes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog and for wonderful comments !!!