I hope each one had a brilliant weekend !!!
Generally I love to bake in weekends specially on Sunday as I spend relaxing the day and also get some time to experiment new items.
I tried Oatmeal muffins with choco chips which came out so wonderful!! These Muffins are grand way to attract people who don’t like oats especially kids.
Oatmeal Choco Chip Muffins are Healthy Muffins that taste like treats!!
For 12 muffins
All purpose Flour – 1 cup
Cinnamon – 1 tsp
Brown Sugar – 1/3 cup
Egg – 1 no
Vanilla Extract – 1 1/2 tsp
Milk – 1 cup
Chocolate Chips – 1 cup
Butter – ¼ cup
Salt – ¼ tsp
- Soak oats in 1/2 cup of milk for 10 mins.
- In a bowl take baking soda and salt and mix well.
- Add melted unsalted butter, brown sugar and beat for few minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Now add oats mixture, left over milk, cinnamon, vanilla extract and mix well.
- Add flour to the batter and mix well until fluffy.
- Now fold the choco chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put paper liners in 12 muffin tins and fill them to ¾ with batter.
- Bake for 17-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Transfer muffins and let them cool.
Sending this to Healthy Delights hosted by Sangee, Sweet Luv hosted by vardhini, CookEatDelicious - Desserts hosted by Chez started by Raven, Sweet Somethings hosted by Radhika, Healthy Diet - Baked Goodies hosted by Raji started by Priya, Bake fest hosted by Anusha started by vardhini, Cakes , Cookies & desserts hosted by Anjali , Only Oats hosted by Pari, Love n Chocolate Fest hosted by Vimitha