Who doesn’t love Nutella? Of course everyone does !! First time when I bought nutella I loved it and I and my hubby finished the whole bottle in less than a week. Whoa what a yummy taste!! I found a new love :)
Today I baked these Nutella Brownies and we enjoyed them watching the tremendous exciting Superbowl…
These Nutella Brownies are simple to make and sure eaten quickly by everyone..I made these cute heart shaped...Here is the recipe
All purpose flour – ½ cup
Eggs – 2 no
Brown sugar – ½ cup
Unsalted butter room temperature – ½ cup
Nutella – 1 cup
Baking powder – 1 tsp
Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
- In a large bowl take melted butter, brown sugar, salt, baking powder, vanilla extract and mix well.
- Add eggs and mix well for 2-3 mins
- Add Nutella to the eggs mixture and beat until fluffy.
- Now Add flour and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a square cake pan line with a parchment paper.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan
- Bake for 38minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the brownie comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let them cool in the pan for 5 minutes.
- Cut them into heart or square shapes.
Sending these to Worls Nutella Day hosted by great hosts Sara from Ms Adventures & Michelle from Bleending EspressoAnd Sending to Chocolate Lover hosted by Resh , Love Lock with Sweets hosted by Privish started by Vidhya, Valentine Days Hosted by Teena , Chocolate Mela hosted by Srivalli, Sweet Luv hosted by Vardhini, Let's Cook - Sweet Somethings hosted by Radhika, Let's cook for Valentine's hosted by Simply.food, Love n Chocolate Fest hosted by Vimitha, Valentine Special hosted by Anzz , Kid's Delight - Sweets hosted by Kavi started by Srivalli, Bake fest hosted by Anusha started by vardhini, and to my event Dish for Loved Ones