Corn is one of my favorite veggie. I usually try some healthy salads with this veggie. Here is one salad which I love to have for my evening meal.
Corn and tomatoes pair perfectly with milky crunch of fresh corn and juicy acidity of tomatoes.
This Salad is a quick and healthy which can be prepared using corn, tomato, green chillies, thyme leaves and shallots.
Olive Oil – 2 tsps
Corn – 1 cup
Green chillies diced – 3 no
Shallots diced – ½ cup
Thyme leaves – 1 tsp
Salt – ¼ tsp
- Heat oil and on medium heat
- Add shallots, green chillies and cook for 2 mins.
- Add corn and stir occasionally and cook for 5 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Lastly add thyme leaves and mix well.
- Remove from heat and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes add tomatoes, salt and mix well.