Banana Ice cream is a quick, simple recipe, there’s no cooking, no ice cream maker, and no fancy culinary technique just few ingredients. And the main ingredient is a banana it’s healthy and suitable to make many dishes.
Making this homemade ice cream is a great way to use up some of these ripe bananas you have hanging around in your kitchen before they go bad!!
Banana Ice cream is a great fruit ice cream and perfect for summer season. The banana not only provides a great taste, but also produces a soft and creamy texture. I topped it with caramel which gives a wonderful taste.
Ripe Banana – 1 large
Half & Half Milk – 1 cup
Heavy cream – ½ cup
Sugar – ¼ cup
- Mash banana in a food processor until smooth
- In a Air tight container/Bowl add banana pulp and half & half and mix well.
- Add heavy cream, sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Cover the container and keep it in freezer for 6 hours.
- Take out from frozen and enjoy this yummy Ice Cream.
Sending this to 'Healing foods - Banana' hosted by Krithika originally started by Siri.
Along with this sending Mango Nut Icecream and Strawberry Icecream to Kid's Delight hosted by PJ originally started by srivalli , Serve It Chilled hosted by Denny & Krithika , Only Icecreams hosted by Reva and originally started by Pari, and Let'z Relishh - Ice creams hosted by Jay