Usually I love to bake in weekends especially on Sundays as I spend relaxing day and also get time to experiment new recipes.
I and my husband never touch apples in the refrigerator; I thought why not use them in my baking. So made these apple muffins which came out so perfect.
These Healthy apple muffins are very moist, slightly sweet and have a wonderful homey taste of cinnamon.
Healthy Muffins for a Healthy Breakfast!!!
For 12 Muffins
Green Apple -1 no
All Purpose Flour – 2 cups
Sugar – 1 cup
Unsalted Butter – 6-7 tsps
Milk – ½ cup
Vanilla Extract – 2 tsps
Baking Powder – 2 tsps
Eggs -2 no
Salt a pinch
Cinnamon powder – 2 tsps
- In a small bowl take baking powder and salt and mix well.
- Add melted unsalted butter, sugar and beat for few minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Now add milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon powder mix well.
- Add flour to the batter and mix well until fluffy.
- Fold in chopped apple.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put paper liners in 12 muffin tins and fill them to ¾ with batter
- Bake for 25-27 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Transfer muffins and let them cool.