Noodles cutlet is a simple, delicious and healthy snack/appetizer prepared by using noddles, veggies, chaat powder, jeera, lemon juice.
I got this recipe from my mom; she saw this in one of the food TV show. I tried them over the weekend and they came out so wonderful...Loved them!!!!
These are crispy outside and soft inside. Noodle cutlet are a good change to normal potato cutlets and they taste so delightful.
Noodles - 1 packet (I used Instant Maggie Noodles)
Potato - 1 no
Onion - 1 no small
Mixed veggies – ½ cup
Chaat Masala – 2 tsps
Lemon juice – 1 tsp
Jeera – ½ tsp
Green chilies chopped – 4 no
Coriander leaves chopped
Salt as required
Oil for shallow frying
- Cook the noodles in boiling water without the tastemaker.
- After they get boiled, drain the water from noodles and keep them aside.
- Microwave potato for 4-5 mins, peel off the skin.
- Microwave mixed veggies (carrot, peas, and beans) for 1 min.
- In a mixing bowl take boiled noodles, potato, mixed veggies.
- Add chopped onions, green chillies, coriander leaves, jeera, chaat powder, salt, lemon juice and mix well.
- Take a small portion of mixture and flatten it like a small patti.
- In a cooking wide pan add little oil, after oil gets heated place these cutlets on the pan.
- Cook on low flame till the both sides turn golden brown
- Serve hot with tomato ketup.