A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. ~Washington Irving
As mother’s day falls on 13th may so to make this month a super special to mom’s I decided this month’s concept as “Mom’s Recipe”.
Mommy is the first teacher in everybody's life. She teaches how to eat, talk and everything. And many of you might be same like me who does not set any interest in cooking when you stay with your sweet mom’s. Nevertheless when you start cooking and you stay far from mom then you recollect that entire cooking mom used to do. Mom who gives us the first piece of a sweet/snack and she sees your eyes light up as she cooks. It's Mom who will be the first happy women when you begin your first solo effort in kitchen. Love you Mom!!!!
Most of us learn many recipes from our mom's. So Cook any dish/recipe that you grabbed the recipe from your sweet mom. You can send both Veg and Non Veg entries from Breakfasts, Curries, Sweets, Desserts, Meals, Tiffins, Snacks, Cakes, Cookies…. so on
So why waiting friends, link as many entries as possible.
Here are some guidelines
- Make recipes which fit this month’s concept and link using the linky tool.
- Please link back to this page.
- Archived entries are also allowed.
- Both Veg and Non Veg recipes are allowed, but No pork and beef.
- Use of logo is mandatory which helps to spread the word.
- Non bloggers or friends who have problem with linky tool can send me the recipes along with the picture to firstname.lastname@example.org.