This weekend I was in fridge-cleaning mood (as I overbought lots of grocery and need to make some room to accommodate and I was in this process). In the back of my fridge I found a container of sour cream which was nearly ready to expire. Then a speedy internet search guided me to these Choco Chip Sour Cream Muffins.
If you are looking for a special breakfast treat to enjoy your morning, make these Choco Chip Sour Cream Muffins. They are perfect with a cup of coffee/milk or a chilled glass of orange juice. These muffins are super moist, light and so soft. They tasted really like heaven.
Recipe Source: TasteofHome
All Purpose flour – 1 ½ cups
Sour Cream – 1 cup
Baking powder – ¾ tsp
Baking Soda – ¾ tsp
Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
Salt – ¼ tsp
Egg – 1 no
Unsalted butter ( melted) – 5 tbsps
Granulated Sugar – ¾ cup
- In a small bowl take baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix well.
- Add melted unsalted butter, sugar and beat for few minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Now add sour cream, vanilla extract and mix well.
- Add flour to the batter and mix well until fluffy.
- Fold choco chips to the mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put paper liners in 6 muffin tins and fill them to ¾ with .
- Bake for 16-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Transfer muffins and let them cool.