Two weeks back I bought Wilton Cookie Presser and I loved there pretty shapes so cute ones.. I prepared cookies of all shapes and they were lovely. I followed the same recipe which was provided on that kit.
This weekend I was planning to prepare something with chocolate and decided to bake these cookies with full of chocolate.
Chocolate Cookies were crispy, moist and chewy. These cookies were fabulous and delicious to eat.
Butter – 3/4 cups
Granulated Sugar – ¼ - ½ cup
Brown Sugar – 1/3 cup
Eggs – 2 no
Baking soda – ¼ tsp
Cocoa powder – 1/3 cup
All Purpose flour – 1 ¼ cups
Salt a pinch
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars at medium high speed until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, vanilla.
- Sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Add flour mixture gradually and beat well.
- Shape dough into small log and place in cookie press.
- Press cookie onto cool lightly greased cookie trays.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Bake at 375°F for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove into cookie trays and cool.
- Store in airtight container.