When I and my hubby first had Wings at the restaurant Buffalo Wild Wings we fell in love with them and later we visited quiet regularly to that place and used to enjoy these yummy buffalo wild wings.
One day I got a thought to try wings myself in my home and was doing internet searching and to my surprise got a recipe for these wings which was so simple then immediately I bought wings, hot sauce and prepared them very easily.
This chicken wings recipe is sure to please those love “Buffalo Wild Wings”. I baked the wings instead of frying them to make it healthier. Some say that by baking the wings chicken won’t be crisp, but I felt it was crisp. We can also grill the wings; this is also one more alternative need to try sometime. These Wings goes with Blue Cheese along with carrots and celery but optional.
Great lip-smacking and wonderful appetizer for chicken lovers and for parties.
Chicken Wings – 12 wings
All purpose flour – ¼ cup
Pepper powder – ½ tsp
Salt As Required
Frank’s Red Hot Sauce – ½ cup
Butter – ¼ tsp
Oil – ¼ tsp
Chilli Garlic Sauce – ½ tsp
Paparika – ¼ tsp
Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- In a mixing bowl take cleaned buffalo wings, add pepper powder, salt and oil and mix well.
- To this add 1 tsp of Frank’s Red Hot Sauce and mix well.
- Meanwhile line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly grease with cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Now take plastic bag and add all purpose flour, above spicy mixed chicken wings, and hold the bag tightly on the top and toss until well coated with the flour mixture.
- Place the chicken wings onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake them in the preheated oven till 20-25minutes.
- After it is baked for 25 minutes remove cool for 2-3minutes and turn the wings to the unbaked side.
- Again bake for another 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare the sauce, take a pan add butter on medium heat.
- Once butter gets melted add Frank’s Red Hot Sauce and whisk together.
- Later add vinegar, paprika, Chilli garlic sauce and whisk well.
- When bubbles come up from sauce turn off from heat.
- When Chicken wings are done with baking, take a wide bowl, place baked wings add prepared sauce to it ( keep 2 tsp of sauce aside) and turn the wings upside down by placing a lid/round plate which fits perfect to the bowl and mix well.
- Now place the wings back on the baking sheet and place in the oven( no need to bake just we need to place in the oven).By doing this the sauce nicely bond with wings.
- Now add 2 tsp of sauce which was set aside earlier add wings and mix well when ever you want to have them( by mixing this way it gives fresh flavor of sauce).
- Serve these Mouthwatering Wings by dipping in Blue Cheese along with carrots & celery!!!!