Wish you all a very Happy 64th Republic Day to all my Readers, bloggers, friends!!!
I thought I would enhance this year Republic Day celebrations with tri colors of our India flag and baked these delicious vanilla cupcakes with awesome colors of frosting
A recipe for vanilla cupcakes and butter cream frosting is a perfect pair for model cupcakes. These are very simple to make and taste so yummy
All-purpose flour – 1 ½ cups
Unsalted Butter – 1 stick
Baking Powder – 1 tsp
Granulated Sugar – 3/4 cup
Eggs – 3 no
Pure vanilla extract – 1 ½ tsp
Milk – ¾ cup
Salt – ½ tsp
Confectioners’ sugar – 1 cup
Unsalted butter – ¼ cup
Vanilla extract – ½ tsp
Milk – 1tsp
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, and salt and mix well.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add butter and sugar and mix well until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time
- Now add vanilla and mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a cupcake pan with paper liners; set aside.
- Add flour mixture and milk alternatively, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Divide batter evenly among the prepared cupcake liners, about three-quarters full each.
- Bake until golden and tops spring back to touch, about 20-22 minutes.
- Transfer cupcakes and cool them.
- In an electric mixer, add butter and beat until smooth and well blended.
- Now add the vanilla extract. With the mixer on low speed, gradually beat in the sugar
- Now add the milk and beat well until frosting is light and fluffy
- Add a little more milk or sugar, if needed. Tint the frosting with desired food.