Strawberry picking season has begun!! Last weekend we went for strawberry picking and wanted to do something with all the strawberries, seriously these strawberries were so fresh, juicy and craved to bake something right away after returning from picking. So last Saturday evening after picking baked these Delicious Muffins!!
Strawberry and Choco Chips go so well in muffins. They tasted so yummy where the strawberries made the muffins moist and the chocolate chips gave sweet taste. We loved these Muffins!!
All Purpose flour – ½ cup
Choco Chips – ½ cup
Sugar – ½ cup
Baking powder – 1 ½ tsp
Milk – ½ cup
Egg – 1 no
Olive Oil – ½ cup
Salt – ½ tsp
- In a mixing bowl take baking powder and salt and mix well.
- Add all-purpose flour, sugar and mix well
- Now add milk, egg and beat well until very thing mixes well.
- Now add Oilve Oil and mix well until light and fluffy.
- Now add strawberries and mix well
- Lastly add choco chips and mix.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Put the Put paper liners in 12 muffin tins and fill them to ¾ with batter.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Transfer muffins and let them cool.
Sending this to Spotlight - Summer Fruits hosted by Indrani