My husband loves Paneer Butter Masala a lot and last weekend I prepared this special curry. Paneer Butter Masala is a well known North Indian dish which has bright and dazzling texture with glossy and creamy flavored.
Paneer Butter Masala is prepared by paneer which is cooked in rich gravy with tomatoes, heavy cream and milk. This vegetarian curry goes well with rotis, naan’s and pulaos.
Paneer – 2 cups of small cubes
Heavy Cream – 1 cup
Milk – ½ cup
Onion – 1 no
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tbsp
Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
Tomato Puree – 1 tbsp
Tomato ketup – 1 tbsp
Garam masala – 1 tsp
Kasuri methi – 2 pinches
Paprika as required
Salt as Required
Oil – 5 tsp
- In a pan heat 3 tsp of oil and fry paneer till golden brown color, remove from heat.
- Take the fried paneer pieces in a bowl and keep aside.
- In the same pan add 2 tsp of oil and fry onions until golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry for a minute.
- Now add garam masala, coriander powder, Paprika, salt and cook for 1 minute.
- Add tomato puree, tomato ketup, kasuri methi, milk and mix well and cook by covering with lid on low flame for 5-6 mins.
- Now add fried paneer and heavy cream mix well and cook for 5 mins.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with Biryani, Pulao, Rotis, Naans.