Schezwan Fried Rice is colorful and simple spicy rice which can in prepared in very less time. This is mine and my husband’s one of the favorite dish. And I learnt this easy recipe from my friend Tulasi.
This rice is part of Chinese cuisine which is prepared by tossing rice with veggies and schezwan sauce which gives unique and yummy taste. I love its flavor. We can add veggies of our choice.
I make this rice quiet frequently in my weekdays as it is very Easy, Quick and flavorsome Rice for those hectic days when I and my husband are on the run.
Basmati Rice – 1 cup
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
Veggies (Capsicums, onion, carrot, peas, corn) chopped length wise all together – 1 ½ cup
Schezwan sauce -2 – 3 tsp ( based on spicy)
Salt As Required
Oil – 2 tsp
- Cook 1 cup basmati rice with 1 ½ cup water and keep aside.
- Boil all veggies with very little water in a microwave for a min.
- Heat oil in a frying pan add ginger garlic paste and fry for a min.
- Add all veggies and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add Schezwan sauce, salt and mix well.
- Add boiled rice and toss well till the sauce mixes well with veggies, rice and fry for 2 minutes
- Yummy Rice is Ready!!!!