This is my second guest post. My friend tulasi sent me this appetizer recipe to me and to my event. He is a really a great cook and prepares awesome dishes.
He is specialist in non-veg items. His culinary skills kicks in during parties and get together’s :-).
Bone less chicken - 1 lb cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
Corn flour – 3-4 tsps
All purpose flour – 2 tsps
Egg - 1
Ginger garlic pate – 1-2 tsps
Garam Masala powder – 2 tsps
Salt As Required
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli powder As Required
Chicken Masala – 2 tsps
Red Food Color – ¼ tsp
Yogurt – 1 tsp
Lemon juice – 1 tsp
Capsicum (optional) – 1 no
Curry leaves – 3 -4 no
Onions chop length wise– 1 no
Green chillies chop length wise– 3 -4 no
Yogurt – 3-4 tsp
Corinder leaves chopped – 3 tsps
- Wash chicken pieces well and marinate it with all the above items in the Marinate Section except oil for 4-5 hrs
- Chop onions, green chillies and keep aside.
- After 5 hours heat oil in a vessel to deep fry the marinated chicken.
- When oil gets heated, add the chicken and deep fry atleast for 10-15 mins or till the oil is cooked in medium flame.
- Stir often and cook till the chicken turns crispy.
- Take them out on kitchen tissue to drain excess oil by spreading.
- In another pan heat oil and when heated add curry leaves, Fry for 30 sec.
- Add chopped onions, green chillies and fry till onions are half cooked.
- Add 2-3 tsps curd and add the fried chicken to it.
- Cook till the curd vanishes.
- Toss them well and add coriander leaves at the end.