I love baking breads with fresh fruits. This weekend I baked this Apple bread with fresh apples, cinnamon and the bread turned out a way much better that what I expected. The apples gave it a unique sweetness paired perfect with the cinnamon.
It goes well for an excellent sweet breakfast with a cup of milk and also as an yummy dessert.
All purpose flour – 3 cups
Apples peeled diced – 3 cups
Sugar – 2 cups
Milk – 1 cup
Baking Soda – 1tsp
Grounded cinnamon – 1 tsp
Eggs – 3 no
Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
Cooking oil – 2/3 cup
Salt – 1 tsp
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder,salt,cinnamon and keep aside
- In a large bowl take eggs, sugar,oil,vanilla and mix well.
- Add the above flour mixture and mix well still smooth and fluffy.
- Add apples and combine well.
- Grease the baking pan.
- Preheat oven for 325 degrees.
- Pour the mixture into the greased baking pan.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let it cool for 5minutes.
- Cut them into pieces.
Sending this to Bake Fest hosted by Vardhini, Desserts with Apples by Nayna & Raven, Bread Baking - autumn flavours hosted by sarah, Kid's Delight - Deceptively Delicious by Pavani & Srivalli , Breakfast Club - Breads by Krithi & Helen , Love Lock with sweets by Vidhya and to my event CC-Holiday Baking