Pasta is one of the easiest meals and among all the pasta recipes tomato pasta is one of the easiest dish which I make quiet regularly in my home.
Added fresh spring onions and cherry tomatoes. This recipe is a great summer meal.
Pasta – 2 cups
Shallots – 3 no
Tomato Puree – ½ cup
Basil Powder – 1 tsp
Paprika – ½ tsp
Pepper – ½ tsp
Salt As Required
Olive Oil – ½ tsp
Fresh Spring Onions chopped
Fresh Cherry Tomatoes
- Cook Pasta in boiling water with some salt in it.
- After pasta gets soft remove from heat and strain the water completely.
- Now in cooking vessel heat olive oil in a vessel add chopped shallots and for 2 mins.
- Add tomato puree and cook for 5mins
- Now add basil powder, paprika, pepper, salt and mix well
- Now add cooked pasta and mix well.
- Garnish with fresh chopped spring onions and sliced cherry tomatoes.