This tea is then sweetened with sugar and condensed milk and served over ice.
There are many ways to make Iced Tea. Here is my easy recipe for this tasty Iced Tea which is prefect complement to hot weather and spicy food.
For 3 servings
Water - 4 cups
Sugar - 1 spoon based on sweetness
Star anise pods - 4
Tea - 3 spoons
(If american tea bags are used - 6 nos)
Sweetened Condensed Milk - 1/2 cup
Mint leaves ( optional)
- In a tea vessel on medium heat bring water, sugar and star anise pods to a boil
- Add tea to the boiling water and boil it for some time.
- Remove the vessel from heat and cool it.
- After it gets cooled filter the tea.
- If tea bags are used discard the star anise pods and tea bags.
- Whisk the filtered tea well with the condensed milk.
- Pour into a large container and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- To serve pour the tea into 3 ice-filled glasses and garnish with mint leaves