This is my second guest post. My friend tulasi sent me this appetizer recipe to me and to my event. He is a really a great cook and prepares awesome dishes.
He is specialist in non-veg items. His culinary skills kicks in during parties and get together’s :-).
Bone less chicken - 1 lb cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
Corn flour – 3-4 tsps
All purpose flour – 2 tsps
Egg - 1
Ginger garlic pate – 1-2 tsps
Garam Masala powder – 2 tsps
Salt As Required
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli powder As Required
Chicken Masala – 2 tsps
Red Food Color – ¼ tsp
Yogurt – 1 tsp
Lemon juice – 1 tsp
Capsicum (optional) – 1 no
Curry leaves – 3 -4 no
Onions chop length wise– 1 no
Green chillies chop length wise– 3 -4 no
Yogurt – 3-4 tsp
Corinder leaves chopped – 3 tsps
- Wash chicken pieces well and marinate it with all the above items in the Marinate Section except oil for 4-5 hrs
- Chop onions, green chillies and keep aside.
- After 5 hours heat oil in a vessel to deep fry the marinated chicken.
- When oil gets heated, add the chicken and deep fry atleast for 10-15 mins or till the oil is cooked in medium flame.
- Stir often and cook till the chicken turns crispy.
- Take them out on kitchen tissue to drain excess oil by spreading.
- In another pan heat oil and when heated add curry leaves, Fry for 30 sec.
- Add chopped onions, green chillies and fry till onions are half cooked.
- Add 2-3 tsps curd and add the fried chicken to it.
- Cook till the curd vanishes.
- Toss them well and add coriander leaves at the end.
wow that looks so mouthwatering...ReplyDelete
Delicious chicken 65..Tempting clicks!!ReplyDelete
Yumm, delicious and succulent chicken 65,fantastic..ReplyDelete
Juicy and yummy looking chicken. Perfect starters.ReplyDelete
Woww.. looks absolutely delicious and tempting..ReplyDelete
my favorite.... love it...ReplyDelete
Dish Name Starts with J
So ecstatic. thanks for sharing...ReplyDelete
Delicious and perfect,lovely tempting clicksReplyDelete
one of my absolute favs..slurrrpReplyDelete
looks so delicious, mouth watering recipe..superb post..ReplyDelete
Looks mouth watering. Yummy..ReplyDelete
wow you are tempting me,loved the clicks and delicious recipe...ReplyDelete
Sravs..What a coincidence, I've also posted Chicken 65..This really temps me though I had a cupful of 65 earlierReplyDelete
Those are very tempting, looks perfectReplyDelete
Wow.. these look yum :DReplyDelete
شركة شحن من السعودية الى الاردن